Well hello strangers!
Long time no update?
Seriously! We know!
How've you been? Did Santa bring you all you hoped and wished for? Was your New Years magical and filled with fireworks, friends sequins and champagne?
We hope so.
So much has been going on since we've last posted!
My neglect towards the blog actually has a
which I like to hashtag as #strandedwithabrokenfoot (check it, it's on @instagram)
I spent half of November and all of December posted up on a couch,
and sometimes in a wheelchair, with a broken foot, stranded, back home in New York.
So let's go through a summary of events shall we?
- Broke my foot
[hairline fracture fifth metatarsal]
- had foot casted and set wrong
- Flew: Dubai to New York
- landed with terrible news of my grandmother passing
-found out cast was a catastrophe
hairline fracture spiral fracture fifth metatarsal]
-new large cast put on
- found out I wasn't allowed to fly
- posted up on couch
- was pushed in wheel chairs
- hobbled on crutches
- agony/pain/sick of the cold
- cast removed
- news of: NO HEELS FOR SIX MONTHS
-forced to wait another week
- hobbled/pushed through airport
-landed in Dubai
-packed all high heels
NYE - Top of the Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world)
new heels with new dress for NYE
- physical therapy 101
-living in flat shoes #hellohightops
- started to walk normal again
- featured in ELLE Arabia (not yet released)
- commencement of apartment make over 101
- bought new planner & Starbucks to-go-mug to face the new year ahead
Let's just say I have big plans for 2013 to start on a "different foot" -
no pun intended.
Slainte, Salud & Cheers!
in another three months soon!